Laerdal Little Anne QCPR Adult Upgrade Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Only works on Little Anne® manikins that were produced since February 1999
- Video on installation guide can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/UIaD3Vn-VH4.
- The instructor app can connect to 1–6 manikins.
- Instructors can monitor the performance of up to 6 students at once from their device, quickly and easily identifying which students need help.
- Instructors can project their device’s screen onto a large TV/screen to share with the class.
- The objective scoring and easy sharing fosters friendly competition, engagement, and motivation for students—promoting learning.
- With this upgrade and using Bluetooth and apps downloaded on smartphones and tablets, you will be able to enable real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations, post-event performance debrief, including CPR scoring and tip for improvement, and details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, number of compressions/ventilations/cycles.
- Includes modified rib plate with pre-assembled QCPR sensor, ventilation sticker guide, ventilation sticker, reflector for compressions, 2 AA batteries, jaw assembly with flexible valve holder, Little Anne® QCPR sticker, and Little Anne® QCPR label for bag
- Warranty: 1 year
Download the Little Anne® QCPR apps to your phone
1. Little Anne® QCPR Instructor (available on Apple only)
Search “Little Anne QCPR Instructor” in the Apple App Store or access this link from your phone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-anne-qcpr-instructor/id1042221580?mt=8
2. Little Anne® QCPR Learner
For Apple: Search “Little Anne QCPR Learner” in the Apple App store or access this link from your phone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-anne-qcpr-learner/id1025710786?mt=8
For Android: Search “Little Anne QCPR Learner” in the Google Play Store or access this link from your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Laerdal.QCPRPlugin&hl=en