Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Once registration has been processed, payments are non-refundable.
- Classes can be rescheduled, within 60 days of the regularly scheduled class, as long as we are notified prior to the start of the class you were originally scheduled for via phone or email.
(See no-show and rescheduling policy)
- Any student who does not show up to class and does not notify PPM 24 hours prior to the start of class is considered a no-show.
- If you are a no-show, payment is nonrefundable. If you would like to reschedule there will be a $20 rescheduling fee.
*Student-to-Instructor ratios are mandated by the American Heart Association, limiting class size. Giving 24-hour notice cancellation is requested to allow PPM to fill the space that was reserved for you. Please be courteous to other students in need of certification.
- In order to reschedule for a class, please call 410-838-8821 or email PPM at email@example.com prior to the scheduled class. Student may be rescheduled one time with no additional charge. Students rescheduled a second time are subject to a $20 rescheduling fee
- ACLS and INSTRUCTOR classes are limited in size. Therefore, you must call to reschedule 48 hours prior to class. Classes that are rescheduled a second time are subject to a $30 rescheduling fee
- Classes may be rescheduled within 60 days of the originally scheduled class date.
- We recommend students arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to the start of class
- Any student arriving late will be admitted at the instructors discretion
- Arriving more the 15 minutes late to class will be considered a no-show and will need to be rescheduled. (See no show policy)
Your privacy is very important to PPM. Any information you provide us when you register is kept strictly confidential and is never sold to outside vendors. We use this information only to provide you the services needed.
The information provided on Paramedical Personnel of Maryland’s website is presented “as is” and we are not responsible for any mistakes or misprints.