North American Rescue Leather C-A-T Holder with Radio Strap Attachment
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Designed to meet the specific duty gear needs of fire and EMS personnel - for use on a radio strap and designed to fit within organizational uniform standards
- Securely fastens to your radio strap with easy one-handed access to allow you to take control of extreme medical situations in a matter of seconds
- Constructed of flat black leather with high quality hook-and-loop and snaps to ensure secure placement on your radio strap to ease accessibility to your tourniquet
- Convenient attachment allows the holder to be added to your radio strap without removing the radio pouch from the strap
- Ideal for carrying the C-A-T® Gen 7 but can also accommodate other popular windlass tourniquets
- L 5.75 in. x W 2 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz