HEARTSAVER® BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS FACILITATOR PACKAGE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Revised to reflect updates to the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (29CFR 1910.1030), which is published by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Includes essential information facilitators or AHA instructors need to teach AHA’s Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens course
- This course teaches employees how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials. This course is designed to meet OSHA requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
- Site-specific training: If providing this, the instructor can teach the entire BBP course and then do the site-specific training or integrate the site-specific training with the AHA course.
- Facilitator Manual
- English/Spanish DVD
- One poster that contains: PACT™, with steps (Protect, Act, Clean, and Tell)
Who can teach this course?
- AHA instructors
- Facilitators: Any person knowledgeable about BBP as they relate to the workplace that the training will address