DVD- Family and Friends® CPR DVD with Facilitator Guide- 15-1017
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Includes the Family & Friends® CPR DVD (close-captioned) and Facilitator Guide
- This course can be taught by AHA instructors and led by facilitators (such as community members, family members, friends, and others) who wish to help pass on lifesaving CPR skills.
- The Family & Friends® CPR course is intended for anyone who wants to learn CPR and prefers to learn in an instructor-led or facilitated group environment. This course is for people who do not need a course completion card for a job or other requirements.
- Ideal for community groups, parents, grandparents, caregivers, schools and students, and others interested in learning how to save a life
This video-based, classroom course teaches:
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED (Required): Approx. 25 minutes
- Adult CPR with Breaths (Optional): Approx. 12 minutes
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (Optional): Approx. 7 minutes
- Child CPR and AED (Optional): Approx. 20 minutes
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child (Optional): Approx. 5 minutes
- Infant CPR (Optional): Approx. 18 minutes
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (Optional): Approx. 2 minutes