New! 2020 AHA Heartsaver® PEDIATRIC First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook. Now available for purchase as a Single or a Bundle of 6.
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook contains all the information a student needs to successfully complete the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course for both the Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total course paths. It is a required text for course training.
Designed for a single user, this text is an ideal reference tool before, during, and after the course. The workbook contains a bonus Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Reference Guide, which is also sold separately (#20-1131).
- Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC),
- Course provides students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid, CPR, and how to use an AED with emphasis on emergencies that occur with children and infants.
- Empower students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community. With online, onsite, and classroom training* in two course paths (Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total), these courses offer flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs. (*Training options may vary by Training Center.)
- The shorter Heartsaver Pediatric core course path offers the flexibility to add optional topics, while Heartsaver Total is designed for childcare professionals and those requiring OSHA or other regulatory agency compliant training.
- 160 pages of full-color images and text
- Perfect-bound within a full-color soft cover
- (1) 4” x 6.5” 4-panel Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Reference Guide (also sold separately, #20-1132)
- (1) 2.875” x 3.75” 7-panel Heartsaver Adult CPR AED Reminder Card
- (1) 2.875” x 3.75” 8-panel Heartsaver Child and Infant CPR AED Reminder Card