Basic LIfe Support (BLS) Provider Manual (for students)- 15-1010
Shipping calculated at checkout.
15-1010 Sale! Limited to stock on hand, no returns on this item.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Product replaces the #90-1038
- This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
- Designed for healthcare providers who must have a card documenting successful completion of a CPR course
- Classroom-based (instructor and video)
- Card Type: BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card
- Written exam and skills test.