Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Manual 15-1005
Shipping calculated at checkout.
15-1005 Sale! Limited to stock on hand. No returns on this item.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Product replaces the #90-1014
- This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving basic life support (BLS) skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
- Designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
- The ACLS Provider Manual contains all of the information students need to know to successfully complete the Instructor-led, classroom ACLS Course. It is designed for use by a single student, and as a reference tool before, during and after the course. The manual provides students access to a website containing mandatory and supplemental information and reference materials, including the ACLS Precourse Self-Assessment (must pass with score of 70% or higher), to help them successfully complete the course. Skills are taught in large-group sessions and small-group learning and testing stations where case based scenarios are presented
- Includes ACLS Pocket Reference Card set (#15-1007), one sheet of tab labels, and one ACLS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card