2015 AHA ACLS Instructor Manual- 15-1003
Shipping calculated at checkout.
15-1003 Final Sale. Only 1 left. No returns on Instructor Manuals
- 2015 REGULATIONS- manual to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- This classroom-based (instructor and video) course builds on the foundation of lifesaving basic life support (BLS) skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
- Designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
- Skills are taught in large-group sessions and small-group learning and testing stations where case based scenarios are presented
- Used for the initial ACLS course, Update, and HeartCode® ACLS skills session
- Includes: Lesson Maps for full, update, and HeartCode® ACLS; 6 divider tabs; and Instructor CD with supplemental information and tools